Friday 8 October 2010

Allow me to re-introduce myself my name is ....

Allow me to introduce myself my name is Kaleo aka Prince K. This is my new blog "Memoirs Of A Fashionisto: according to PRINCE K" I chose to create this blog to showcase yet another passion of mine which is of course FASHION!
Also to showcase some the hottest designers in the industry today, follow celebrity fashion icons and their ever changing style, and to keep you up on your fashion game with every season that comes our way. I also will be keeping you up to date with whats in my closet and what i'll be stepping out in season to season. I'm also a big fan of looking good without breaking the bank!
I'll be doing it all according to what appeals to my fashion sense and who knows maybe all of yours as well! I hope you enjoy my page and If you ever have anything to share with me please feel free to hit me up!!
Welcome to The Memoirs Of A Fashionisto!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment