Monday 25 October 2010

Lanvin Spring Summer 2011 Menswear Collection [One Of My Favorite Designers]

Well above in the photo is just a preview of Lanvin's Spring Summer Menswear Collection for 2011! Like I mentioned in my previous post I'm a big fan of his work! Each collection always brings something interesting and I always seem to fall in love with each piece.

I love the shoes and accessories! I love the details with the patterns and colors used also with how the shoulders drape on some of the sweatshirts, the fitted to extra long slacks, the perfectly cut coats and extravagant high neck collars, and the chunky sandals and over-sized jewelry accessories! I just love,LOVE,LOVE IT ALL! I will truely have to invest in getting my hands on some of these pieces!

to watch the entire runway show please go to LANVIN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment