Monday 25 October 2010

Coming Soon: LANVIN for H&M Collection & Runway Show November 2nd 2010!!

Font size I was just talking to a friend and they informed me that Lanvin one of my favorite designers has teamed up with H&M and will be releasing a line of clothing in the store and online that will be more affordable and tangible to the everyday consumer. I almost fainted when I found this out I had called my local H&M to find out the details. It seems that like usual the womens collection will be released first and then the mens collection will arrive 3 weeks later.
If you would like to preview you the collection in its entirety [click here] or on the image above. The Lanvin for H&M Fashion Show will debut on @8:00 CET November 2, 2010 (also voting day! so rock your vote!) While rockin out to a fantastic fashion show! All live via H&M.com

No comments:

Post a Comment