Monday 25 October 2010

Will.i.Am & Nicki Minaj Speak Fashion...



Two of hip-hop's shining stars both known for their out-the-box music and their outrageous fashion escapades, Will.i.Am & Nicki Minaj spoke on what inspires Nicki's wild style. I know alot of people say she is copying Lady Gaga (I love GAGA btw) but I mean these people are artists that are celebrated in the public eye and have the right to express themselves not only in their music but in the way they dress.
I don't really see why people would hate. It's like why don't you do you, and i'll do me just fine lol!

I know as an artist myself I'm always looking to be inspired by what I see and recreate my own style. I don't really like putting limits on how I can change my style from time to time. It's a great way to express yourself. So I could totally agree with what she said in this clip above. You just rock whatever gear makes you feel like your being you! I like when people are who they are and people who keep it real! You can't live your life worrying about what other people think. Just be confident in everything you do and in what you wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment