Tuesday 19 October 2010

One of my Favorite Designers: Jeremy Scott for Adidas OriginalsbyOriginals

For those of you who don't really know who Jeremy Scott is here is a small introduction. Jeremy Scott is a Missouri born fashion designer who is well known for his line of Adidas winged shoes (YES, shoes with wings attached to them) I actually own a pair of the silver winged high top Adidas shoes.
He started his own fashion design house at 21 years old in 1997 and attended The Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, NY for fashion design. He is now 34 years old. With his creative and iconic designs resembling those of vintage pop-culture with a modern twist! Many artist from Lady Gaga, Kanye West, M.I.A., Ciara and well known Korean bands such as male group BIG BANG & female band 2NE1 have been seen rockin' Jeremy Scott's designs.
I love that he also is thinking about the customer and making the clothing and accessories affordable to the every day consumer and that the concept is drawn from his passion for pop culture and music, very cool indeed. It's also very interesting how unique each piece is that comes out with each collection. He definately has a very Avant-Garde style, and I'm just in AWE when I see his work.
I can't describe how excited I was when I recieved my pair of Jeremy Scott silver winged high-tops. Well below is a video of his latest Fall / Winter 2010 - 2011 Collection and Interview




Jeremy Scott - Fall / Winter 2010 - 2011 Collection Runway Show & Interview




Take a look at The Jeremy Scott Pop-Up Store @ No.6 in London

No comments:

Post a Comment